The Forbidden Fruit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Forbidden Fruit

тнεѕε violεит dεligнтѕ наvε violεит εиdѕ, аиd iи тнεія тяіυмрн diε, liкε fiяε aиd powdεя, wніcн аѕ тнεу кіѕѕ...coиѕυмε... ♥ ◦ ■ ◊ ○ ♫

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stanford College, California: Haven't seen you in a while

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 8]

Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

"Half way? What time is it?" asked Sam, sitting up, with most of his hair a mess. He rubbed his head, tiredly, trying to find the asprin on the floor. It had been a while since he had properly slept like that - probably about a week or so.

"Wait - Forks? I thought we were going to Spoons?" he furrowed his brow in confusion.

Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

"It's half two," Dean answered, as he glanced at his watch, "And it is Forks. You got a bit confused about the name this morning, but it is Forks, for the record." Dean glanced back again, "You having any luck finding that Aspirin?"

Dean had initially felt tired after all that driving, but it was starting to wear off, though he knew it would catch up with him tonight. But for now he was alright driving, and hopefully, if all went according to plan, they'd be there in the next six to eight hours.

Dean saw a sign on the motorway advertising for a Diner, a mile up from where they were. "Do you fancy some lunch?" Dean asked, keeping an eye out for the diner. Coffee sounded good to him right now.

Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

Sam groped around on the floor for it and found the box under the seat. "Got it." he said, quickly getting some and swallowing it with the water. "Forks..." he shrugged. "It's all cutlery."

"As long as you're not making it... I am feeling pretty darn hungry." Sam stated, glancing at the sign. He was in a relatively good mood now that he knew Jess was okay, and he hadn't had any more nightmares either. Plus, the headache was practically gone.

Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

Sam was obviously still feeling a bit confused about the name of the town, getting his cutlery all mixed up. He was probably still a bit out of it, having just woken up.

"There's a diner just down the road," Dean pointed out, frowning slightly at the criticism of his cooking. He wasn't that bad - he used to cook for the two of them when dad was out on a hunt. Okay, so it was mainly limited to Spaghetti-O's and lucky charms, but still, it was edible.

Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

Inside the diner, Sam bought his computer in for the free wi-fi and went back to those pages again, trying to find more information as well as answer emails from Jessica.

He was typing intensely for a while and found nothing new, leaning on his elbow on the table just like he had been fourteen hours ago. They weren't even nearly there yet, and already he was getting tired of coming. Well, there was no point in complaining any more.

Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

Dean ordered for the two of them, a black coffee and bacon bap for himself, salad and a latte for Sam, not bothering to ask Sam what he wanted seeing as he looked like he was preoccupied by the laptop.

He leaned back in his chair, and resisted closing his eyes. He pressed his finger against the side of his forehead. Now that he wasn't driving the sleepiness was coming back to him. He could really do with that coffee.

"What you doing on there?" he asked Sam, looking at the laptop in mild curiosity, not really that interested seeing as he was probably doing college stuff. He nudged Sam with his foot under the table, trying to get his attention.

Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

"Just looking." replied Sam. "There's not really anything else on here. I don't think the town is really into modern technology." He sighed. "Nothing new."

He scrolled back up to see if there was anything he missed and something caught his eye. "Oh wait -" he clicked on it. "Something happened last night - and someone got a picture."

Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

"Let's have a look..." Dean reached out to grab Sam's laptop, swivelling it round so that he could see the picture on the screen. A large, shaggy wolf came up as it loaded. It looked much bigger then a normal wolf.

Dean whistled, "That's one ugly son of a bitch," he paused, looking at it for a few more moments, "Well, it's a bit big, definitely not a werewolf though. Could just be a normal wolf, even if it is a bit on the big side. It could be the thing killing all those animals."

Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

"It could, but I don't think it's the same thing getting into people's homes and taking them. And I don't think it's careful enough to drain people of blood either. Whatever it is, there's more than one thing hanging around this town."

It had been a while since Sam had come to deal with anything supernatural, but he could still remember a lot of it - not that it was easy to forget. But for more than one thing to be hanging around one small town was weird.

Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

Dean pushed the screen back towards Sam, no longer interested. His stomach rumbled - hopefully the food would arrive soon. Apparantly the McDonalds earlier had not been enough to fill him up. Though that had been several hours ago. Sam must be starving, he mused, seeing as he hadn't eaten at all today.

"No, probably not," Dean agreed, "It's probably just a normal wolf, not supernatural. Whatever the other thing is that's causing the killings is probably completely different."

Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

Sam squinted at the image and zoomed in closer. There was something not right about it that he couldn't quite get. There was nothing on the wolf - just fur, and a lot of it. He scrolled down, bored with trying to look for something when he saw something at the wolf's paws on the ground. It was just a piece of trash under a snapped branch - a beer can, but when he zoomed out it was so small in comparison to the wolf.

"Dude, since when have wolves been that big?" he said, pointing to the can on the ground.

Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

Dean peered at where Sam was pointing. The can did look tiny in comparison to the wolf, though he doubted it was important. What could it be, if it was supernatural, anyway? Werewolfs didn't look anything like that, and the only other variant he could think of was either a Grim or some sort of shapeshifter. The black fur and size of the wolf pointed towards it being a Grim, though he doubted it was either.

"Are wolves not usually that big?" Dean asked. He had never really seen a live wolf before, so was unsure of what the dimensions of one were really meant to be. He shrugged, nonplussed, "Probably just some random breed that's abnormally big. It's probably nothing."

Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

"I guess we'll see it when we get there." Sam smiled weakly, not really looking forward to whatever it was. Maybe Dean was right, but he was certain wolves weren't three times the size of a man. In fact, he was pretty sure they were smaller than one.

Someone came along and set down their food and Sam reached for some. He was hungry out of his mind having not eaten since the day before - and that had been about six pm. He knew that when they got there they'd have to go over a lot of things there - they'd need to go take a look at the bodies, try to find that wolf thing to see if it was anything of importance, and they'd have to ask around and see if any one would give them something that was not all crappy stories. This was going to be great.

Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

"Yeah, I guess so," Dean shrugged, not really too bothered about the wolf. Big wolf or not, it was probably not the thing that may have taken their dad, so he was not too bothered about it. A wolf couldn't have caused those animal killings, and was unlikely to be to be the cause of the missing people. He suspected that these were caused by the 'red haired women' that had been sighted by numerous people around the area of the disappearances. They were probably the key to finding their father.

Dean immediately went for the black coffee when their dinner was set down. He sipped at it, savouring the feeling of caffiene shooting down his frazzled nerves, tiredness dissipating from his body. He'd probably be alright for a couple of hours now, and then he'd have to get another coffee.

Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

As Dean drank the coffee, Sam realised for the first time that he had barely had any sleep since they'd been at that motel. He was probably still tired from driving out to Stanford, too.

"Dean? Did you want me to drive for a while since you haven't actually slept since five?" he offered, knowing what the answer would be anyway. No one but Dean drove his car. End of story.

Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

Dean snorted, almost choking on his coffee, "You think I'd let you drive my baby?" he shook his head, expression horrified at the idea of it, "No chance. Knowing you, you'll probably crash her. Anyway, I got a couple of hours in earlier, I'm not tired."

Dean continued drinking the coffee, despite what he said about not being tired. It was only a half lie, anyway. He was not feeling so tired now that he had some caffeine in his system. All in all, he could be worse off. Even if he was feeling tired, Sam was not driving the car.

Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

"Uh huh." said Sam, disbelievingly. He wasn't sure why he had bothered asking. If Dean was dying, he wouldn't let Sam drive his car - well, maybe if he was unconscious, which there would be no point in asking.

A waitress came over, who wasn't that bad looking, who had been staring at Dean for the last few minutes. She came over with a smirk on her face. "Would you boys like anything else?" she asked, although keeping her eyes on Dean.

Sam glanced up at her but looked back down at his computer, knowing where this was going with his brother, and not at all interested himself.

Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

Dean leaned forward, a sleazy grin on his face. His eyes raked up and down her body, taking in her low cut top, and bleached blonde hair. He saw Sam looking away out of the corner of his eye, obviously not having forgotten Dean's way with women from back before Stanford.

"Hello there, darlin'," he said, looking at her cleavage, "I can see something that I like the look of."

Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

Without any warning, Sam heard the sound of hand on face slapping and he looked up quickly to see the waitress had slapped Dean around the face.

"Son of a bitch." she hissed. "That's what you get for not calling my sister back after you got her into bed."

Sam tried to suppress a laugh trying to make its way through him.

Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

Dean turned around to look at Sam, his hand was rubbing at the side of his face, mouth hanging open. He was a little bewildered, his cheek coloured red from where he had been slapped.

"I slept with her sister?" he asked, glancing behind his shoulder at the women, who was giving him evils. Dean looked back at Sam, shrugging, "I probably deserved that."

Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

Sam couldn't help it - he had to laugh. "Yeah, you did." he stated, laughing so hard for a long time in front of Dean. He couldn't actually remember the last time - they'd been apart too long.

"I didn't know you knew people up here?" said Sam. "Didn't know you got close to them either..."

Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

Dean frowned at Saml laughing at him. It wasn't funny - it had hurt like a bitch. Still, he couldn't help his lips curving up into a amused smile. It had been kind of funny, if a little out of the blue.

"I didn't know I knew people here," Dean said, still rubbing at his jaw, "These places all seem the same to me."

Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

"So you slept with someone, and you don't even remember." Sam stopped laughing. Dean hadn't changed at all, and probably never would. This was the kind of thing Dean would do. He nodded once. "Nice going there, Dean."

Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

Dean rolled his eyes, it was still typical of Sam to take the moral high ground on everything he did, "Comes with the one night stand thing, I'm hardly going to remember every women I sleep with."

He looked at his watch. It had just gone three. "We should probably get going now," Dean said, changing the subject, "If we want to make it to Forks before midnight."

Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

"Alright." Sam closed the laptop and tucked it under his arm, heading out of the diner. It was going to be a long drive that he wasn't looking forward to with the sounds of Metallica and AC/DC. Not to mention... Led Zepplin... he inwardly shuddered at the thought. Well, at least he had his computer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next