The Forbidden Fruit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Forbidden Fruit

тнεѕε violεит dεligнтѕ наvε violεит εиdѕ, аиd iи тнεія тяіυмрн diε, liкε fiяε aиd powdεя, wніcн аѕ тнεу кіѕѕ...coиѕυмε... ♥ ◦ ■ ◊ ○ ♫

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hiking in the Forest

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51Hiking in the Forest - Page 3 Empty Re: Hiking in the Forest Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:27 pm

Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

"Okay." said Sam. "I'm going to get out of this hug now, which is turning scarily into an embrace."

He tried again to pull away from Dean, not longer shivering any more anyway.

52Hiking in the Forest - Page 3 Empty Re: Hiking in the Forest Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:50 pm

Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

He did have a point there. Sam was looking a lot better then earlier, and there wasn't much point left in the hugging thing they had going on.

"Yeah, you do that," Dean agreed, letting go, ruffling Sam's hair, and then pushing him away. He felt warmer now that Sam wasn't there, the warm air of the Impala heating him up were Sam had been laying.

Dean grinned at Sam, "Dude, you were such a girl back there," teasing Sam was really never going to get old for him... and seriously, it was true. Falling into the river, and having to have Dean come and help him out, not to mention some of the stuff in the car.

53Hiking in the Forest - Page 3 Empty Re: Hiking in the Forest Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:54 pm

Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

Sam looked at him unbelievably. After all of that he was still going to make fun of him? Sam was never going to go another day next to a river without Dean reminding him of that had happened in Forks.

"Shut up!" he glared at Dean. "I fell in a river. It was freezing. You would have acted the same."

He looked away and then muttered "Jerk."

54Hiking in the Forest - Page 3 Empty Re: Hiking in the Forest Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:03 pm

Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

"Bitch," Dean replied back, still grinning at him. Did Sam seriously expect that he was going to let this one drop any time soon? He probably had, by the disbelieving look on his face. Clearly he had been away from Dean too long, if he was thinking that.

They should probably head back to the motel now. Actually, they'd probably be better off going to a different motel, considering that the thing knew where they lived. He had after all seen another one up the road. Dean opened the door of the back seat, and got into the front, in the drivers seat. They weren't going to stay here and look at the body, at least not now, anyway. Dean started the car, revving noisily.

55Hiking in the Forest - Page 3 Empty Re: Hiking in the Forest Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:09 pm

Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

"We're going back to the motel?" asked Sam, a little surprised that they weren't going to hang around and look for more... bod- clues.

He groaned, leaning back on the seat feeling dead. "Can we get something to eat?" Well, Dean had the tormenting, so Sam had the moaning. It was just fair.

56Hiking in the Forest - Page 3 Empty Re: Hiking in the Forest Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:20 pm

Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

Dean glanced back at Sam, back to moaning. Dean reached for the M&Ms that he still had in his bag, and tossed them into the back seat for Sam.

"Yeah, we're going to the motel," Dean answered, as he followed the signs back to the town, "and we can stop at a diner later."

57Hiking in the Forest - Page 3 Empty Re: Hiking in the Forest Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:23 pm

Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

Sam caught the bag of m&ms and barely had a few when he stopped again.

"Dean." he said, intensely. "What if she comes back? They know where we're staying..."

58Hiking in the Forest - Page 3 Empty Re: Hiking in the Forest Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:29 pm

Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

"I know," Dean said, rubbing at his eyes, "We need to get the stuff from the motel, then move to a different one." Not that doing that would do them any good. She probably had their scent now.

They were almost in Forks now, Dean could see the houses in the distance.

59Hiking in the Forest - Page 3 Empty Re: Hiking in the Forest Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:31 pm

Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

"But if they're vampires, then they'll have our scents for life." There was only two options. "We have to loose them, or kill them." None of which sounded like they would work in the slightest.

Although, that wasn't true. It was only Dean who was really in danger because he had met that girl. "Which one was it?" he asked. "As in do you know her name...?"

60Hiking in the Forest - Page 3 Empty Re: Hiking in the Forest Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:38 pm

Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

They really did have a problem there, with no way to kill them that they knew of yet, and it being near impossible to run away from them, there was very little they could do. The girl had mentioned Sam, so it was very possible that they had caught his scent too, so chances were they were stuck until they solved this one.

"No idea," Dean answered as Sam mentioned the girl, as he hadn't thought to ask. Her name really hadn't been on the top of his list, especially with her coming in, unannounced, and getting past all the barriers to their room, "She was one of the yellow eyes ones though, goes to the local high school apparently."

61Hiking in the Forest - Page 3 Empty Re: Hiking in the Forest Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:43 pm

Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

Sam flicked through the yearbook again and found the page where the corner was folded over with the pictures of them all. "What did she look like? There's an Alice in here, and a Rosalie Hale."

Hale... why did that name sound familiar?

62Hiking in the Forest - Page 3 Empty Re: Hiking in the Forest Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:52 pm

Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

"Kind of small, short black hair," Dean said, listing her features as he pulled into the town, keeping an eye out for their motel, "Found her?"

Neither of the names were ringing any bells to him. Hopefully Sam would have some luck though.

63Hiking in the Forest - Page 3 Empty Re: Hiking in the Forest Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:56 pm

Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

"That's Alice." said Sam, looking over the other pictures. "I've never heard of vampires being inhumanly beautiful before." He shook his head. "I'm gunna take a closer look at all of them."

He could see the motel now out of the window down the street.

64Hiking in the Forest - Page 3 Empty Re: Hiking in the Forest Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:02 pm

Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

Dean pulled into the car park of their motel, and put the car to a standstill when they were parked. "I'm gonna go grab our stuff," Dean said, turning back to look at Sam, his eyes then wandering to the still raining outdoors. Dean grabbed his leather jacket off the floor, shrugging it on, before exiting the car.

"Don't run off again," he said, before slamming the door shut.

65Hiking in the Forest - Page 3 Empty Re: Hiking in the Forest Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:06 pm

Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

Sam rolled his eyes at Dean and then got in the front where it was a lot warmer. "Don't scratch my computer!" he called after him, knowing that Dean wasn't going to take his time about this.

His cell buzzed in his pocket and he answered - it was Jess, and of course, she wasn't too pleased that he didn't know when he was comming back.

"Can't you just leave this to the authorities?" she pleaded. "I miss you."

66Hiking in the Forest - Page 3 Empty Re: Hiking in the Forest Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:09 pm

Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

Dean was rummaging through the room, shoving all of the things left lying around into the bags that had been left in the corners. The disturbed salt lines from earlier only making him want to get out of the place faster.

Slinging the bags over his shoulder, Dean grabbed Sam's laptop, and headed back down for the car.

67Hiking in the Forest - Page 3 Empty Re: Hiking in the Forest Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:17 pm

Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

Sam sighed. Of course, Jess would want him to come back sooner or later. At least when he wasn't going around hunting he didn't have to tell her anything - that was the whole point in not telling her - she didn't need to know, because it didn't affect her. And now it was, and they were taking days. It was getting complicated.

"We have quite a good idea of where he is, I'll come back as soon as I can." Sam told her.

She paused. "Sam? Is something wrong?"

He hesitated. "I kind of... fell in a river. I'll be okay, Jess, really."

68Hiking in the Forest - Page 3 Empty Re: Hiking in the Forest Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:27 pm

Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

Dean exited the motel, walking towards the Impala. He could feel her calling to him. He had the collar of his leather jacket turned up against the rain, not really enjoying the bad weather.

When he came closer he saw that Sam was on the phone. Getting into the car, he shut the door behind him quietly, listening in on the conversation.

69Hiking in the Forest - Page 3 Empty Re: Hiking in the Forest Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:32 pm

Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

"Alright." said Sam in defeat. "Alright." he hung up, looking over at Dean who was watching him. Well, it would be like Dean to try and listen in.

He gave him the apologetic puppy eyes look.

70Hiking in the Forest - Page 3 Empty Re: Hiking in the Forest Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:35 pm

Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

"What's going on?" Dean asked, a little confused, having only caught the end of the conversation. Sam was doing the eyes at him, so he had obviously done something that he felt bad about on some level.

Dean frowned. What exactly had Sam been agreeing to?

71Hiking in the Forest - Page 3 Empty Re: Hiking in the Forest Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:37 pm

Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

"Jess... kind of wants me to come back to Stanford." he frowned. "I'm sorry, Dean, but I can't stay out here any longer. She's already getting suspicious since I never even talk about you or dad and now suddenly I'm going across half America to see you guys."

72Hiking in the Forest - Page 3 Empty Re: Hiking in the Forest Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:42 pm

Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

Dean sighed. He had known from the get go that this moment was inevitable, and he had been contemplating bringing Sam back anyway.

"Okay," Dean said, nodding reluctantly in acknowledgement of Sam's words, "So, when have you gotta be back?"

73Hiking in the Forest - Page 3 Empty Re: Hiking in the Forest Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:45 pm

Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

Sam frowned. "Tomorrow." he said quietly.

That was it. He couldn't just let Dean go off on his own and try and fight the vampires. It was too hard... they would be too strong. And if they had taken their dad too...

74Hiking in the Forest - Page 3 Empty Re: Hiking in the Forest Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:55 pm

Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

"Better start driving soon then," Dean said, his features creased. It was a bit of a tight time frame to get back in, especially considering it took about a day and a half to get there. It also meant less time searching for their dad. Still, he had dragged Sam here, so it was only fair he took him back. At least it was only 3, meaning they should be able to make it back for tomorrow.

Dean had no idea what he was going to do when he got back to Forks, alone. He had gotten used to it being him and Sam, even if it was only over the space of a few days. With dad still missing this was going to be a nightmare do sort out. He hated hunting alone.

He turned round to look at Sam, expression hesitant, "We should keep in contact, this time, when you get back."

75Hiking in the Forest - Page 3 Empty Re: Hiking in the Forest Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:58 pm

Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

"Dean." said Sam seriously. "You've got to promise me that you're not going to carry on with this case." he really didn't want him to pass it off, like he always did when it got close - when they should call it quits.

"Do you really think that if dad's here then the vampires would have left him alive?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum