The Forbidden Fruit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Forbidden Fruit

тнεѕε violεит dεligнтѕ наvε violεит εиdѕ, аиd iи тнεія тяіυмрн diε, liкε fiяε aиd powdεя, wніcн аѕ тнεу кіѕѕ...coиѕυмε... ♥ ◦ ■ ◊ ○ ♫

You are not connected. Please login or register

Back to Stanford

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 12]

126Back to Stanford - Page 6 Empty Re: Back to Stanford Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:31 pm

Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

Dean stood up, yawning as he rubbed at the side of his face. He was tempted to go back to sleep, but ideally he wanted to get the shopping for Sam over and done with as quickly as possible, and then put this place in his rear view mirror. He didn't really know if Sam wanted to stick around or not, but he was guessing not, considering how Sam was skirting around the issue of Jessica.

Dean scanned the floor for where he had put his clothes from yesterday. They were on the floor at the side of his bed, untidily sprawled across the floor. He gathered them up and went over to the door, waiting for Sam to finish in the bathroom.

127Back to Stanford - Page 6 Empty Re: Back to Stanford Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:17 pm

Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

Sam came out of the bathroom after a moment, holding the clothes. He gave Dean a hopeless look outside the door and glanced at his bag, and then back to Dean. "Do you mind if I put these in your bag?" he said emotionlessly, leaning slightly on the door frame.

128Back to Stanford - Page 6 Empty Re: Back to Stanford Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:29 pm

Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

Dean trembled at seeing his brother so depressed and upset. Instinct told him that Sammy needed him right now, so he wrapped his arms around his brother comfortingly.

"Sure." he whispered, hoping that his cute little brother would get back to his old self soon. This had hurt him so badly, and Dean was determind to do anything to help Sammy.

129Back to Stanford - Page 6 Empty Re: Back to Stanford Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:33 pm

Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

((OOC: what the hell susie?! get off deans account - hes gunna kill you!))

130Back to Stanford - Page 6 Empty Re: Back to Stanford Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:34 pm

Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

((WTF Sam?! Why did you let your girlfriend on my account?! Evil or Very Mad))

131Back to Stanford - Page 6 Empty Re: Back to Stanford Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:35 pm

Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

((OOC: it wasnt my fault dean!!! she got your password and i dont know how!!!! change it quick!!))

132Back to Stanford - Page 6 Empty Re: Back to Stanford Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:36 pm

Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

((You're the only other person who knows my password! You must have given it to her. -.-))

133Back to Stanford - Page 6 Empty Re: Back to Stanford Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:40 pm

Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

((OOC: i might have wrote it down somewhere... shes probs gone through my stuff again. sorry...))

134Back to Stanford - Page 6 Empty Re: Back to Stanford Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:42 pm

Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

((FFS Sam Rolling Eyes It won't even let me delete the post :/ ))

135Back to Stanford - Page 6 Empty Re: Back to Stanford Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:43 pm

Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

((OOC: just ignore it and reply please? btw dad isnt coming home tonight Very Happy))

136Back to Stanford - Page 6 Empty Re: Back to Stanford Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:54 pm

Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

((That's great Smile Is he working late again? And I should be more annoyed at you, but yeah, whatever, I'll reply Neutral ))

Dean glanced over at Sam as he spoke. He was giving him a bit of a hopeless look, and Dean opened his mouth, as if to say something, but decided against it, looking at the clothes Sam was carrying. They were the ones that Sam was wearing the other day, in the fire.

"Go for it," Dean nodded, taking the bag off his shoulder, and holding a hand out for the clothes, "Hand 'em over."

They should probably go to the laundrette and wash them soon. Dean could smell the aroma of smoke from where he was standing a few feet away from Sam, and it wasn't pleasant.

137Back to Stanford - Page 6 Empty Re: Back to Stanford Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:59 pm

Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

((OOC: probably... and yeah, but you love me, big brother Razz ))

He could smell the smoke. Oh god, he could still smell it. It clung to everything. And it was strong on the clothes he had been wearing the night before... It was like the fire had tried to follow them and stay with him with the smell of smoke. Like it was tormenting him, still.

The smell was making him dizzy... he lent more on the door frame, pinching the bridge of his nose as another headache came on.

138Back to Stanford - Page 6 Empty Re: Back to Stanford Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:07 pm

Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

((whatever, bitch.))

Dean waited for Sam to hand the clothes over, but it didn't happen. He noticed Sam leaning against the door frame, and he didn't look good. He looked dizzy, sick. Dean walked a few paces towards him, frowning in concern.

"Hey, Sammy," Dean was standing in front of Sam, and he touched his shoulder, trying to uncurl Sam's fingers on his clothes with the other, "You want to sit down? You don't look so good."

139Back to Stanford - Page 6 Empty Re: Back to Stanford Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:14 pm

Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

Sam let go of the clothes and shook his head. "No. I'm fine. I just need to get out of this room." It was stuffy in there, not to mention the smell of smoke that was still hanging around. Because of the clothes being in the bathroom all night it stunk a bit in there as well.

He sniffed, letting his other hand fall to his side. "Where were we going to go? Back to Forks?"

140Back to Stanford - Page 6 Empty Re: Back to Stanford Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:20 pm

Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

Dean stuffed the clothes into his bag, so that they were quickly out of sight, the worst of the smell disappearing. He took a step back from Sam, and went through the doorway into the corridor, and waited for Sam to follow.

"That's where I was going to go, before..." Dean trailed off, looking away from Sam. Probably shouldn't have brought that up. He looked back up at Sam, shifting uneasily, "Unless you want to hang round here for a while."

141Back to Stanford - Page 6 Empty Re: Back to Stanford Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:23 pm

Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

"No!" Sam yelled a little too quickly. He stopped, realising what he had just done. He most definitely didn't want to hang around Stanford anymore. Right now he just wanted to get out of California and get back on the road to do that job that they were meant to be doing - finding dad, and trying to kill whatever killed Jessica. They had to. Sam wouldn't rest till he was found.

"No." he said calmer. "We've gotta find dad."

142Back to Stanford - Page 6 Empty Re: Back to Stanford Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:29 pm

Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

Dean nodded, keeping his expression neutral. It was fair enough, Stanford was bound to be filled with reminders of Jess everywhere, and staying here would probably be more painful for Sam then leaving. It would be better they started looking for dad again sooner rather then later. They still didn't know where he was, or what was wrong, and he hadn't called Dean back yet. Though Dean still needed to call him, to tell him about what had happened with Jess the other day. If he was okay then that would be what would bring him back to them.

"Alright," Dean kept his voice low, placating, not wanting to provoke another outburst "We could head up there tonight, after we get you some clothes."

143Back to Stanford - Page 6 Empty Re: Back to Stanford Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:38 pm

Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

"That'll take ten minutes." Sam said shrugging. "I'll get them as I need them, I guess." He followed Dean back out into the corridor, running a hand through his hair again.

It was early. Probably only about eight, and the corridor was empty. So was the lobby at the end, apart from the person sitting at the desk who looked like they were going to pass out if they stayed sitting there any longer.

"Can we get some breakfast or something? I'm kind of hungry." said Sam.

144Back to Stanford - Page 6 Empty Re: Back to Stanford Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:43 pm

Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

It was a good job that it wouldn't take them long to do the shopping. It meant they could get out of here as soon as possible. Dean deposited the keys for the room on the desk of the motel before heading towards the car park. He was glad they weren't staying here for another night.

"Sure," Dean said, remembering that they hadn't had breakfast since about midday the day before, having forgotten about dinner when Jess has died. It had completely slipped his mind. Though now that Sam was mentioning it, he did feel hungry. He really fancied a good fry up, "There's a diner down the road."

145Back to Stanford - Page 6 Empty Re: Back to Stanford Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:00 pm

Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

Sam was eager to get the thoughts about the previous night out of his head - though he didn't seem to care too much with the brotherly comfort from Dean. Well, at least he wouldn't tease him about that, because if he did Sam would never be able to look at him again.

He shoved his hands in his jean's pockets - which were M&M free, thankfully - and walked with Dean to the Impala.

146Back to Stanford - Page 6 Empty Re: Back to Stanford Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:07 pm

Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

Dean got into the drivers seat as they got to the Impala, waiting for Sam to get in so that they could drive to the diner. Hopefully food would provide them with the distraction that Sam needed to get his mind of Jess, even just temporarily.

He was unsure of what they would do when they got to Forks, eventually. He felt kind of bad for Sam, dragging him back there. Before Jess had died, Sam hadn't wanted him to go, had thought it was a suicide mission, but now he seemed all too eager. It was as if Sam had some sort of death wish. He hadn't wanted to leave the burning building, and now they were heading to Forks, were the vampires could probably kill them in an instant. They had no idea how to kill them, and the salt hadn't worked against them, and he hadn't been fast enough to shoot one. Still, if there was a chance that their dad was there, then Dean was going to go there. They had to find him.

147Back to Stanford - Page 6 Empty Re: Back to Stanford Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:11 pm

Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

Sam wondered for a while if that staying hungry might help burn away any of the thoughts he had about Jess as he was going to focus more on the hunger. But no, he had other distractions like hunting the thing down. That would distract him so he wouldn't have to think about it.

He joined Dean in the Impala and cringed once he smelt it. There was smoke in the car as well... most particularly in the front where he had been the night before. He held his breath.

148Back to Stanford - Page 6 Empty Re: Back to Stanford Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:20 pm

Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

Dean drove them out of the car park, glad to leave the place behind. They'd have to find somewhere further away from Stanford tonight, try to get as close to Forks as possible. He'd probably take a different route this time, to avoid too many reminders of anything that would trigger the memory of Jess and the events leading up to her death.

Dean wrinkled his nose as he sniffed, having noticed Sam cringing when he got in the Impala. The car still smelled of smoke. He should probably go and get one of those air freshener things for the car later from a gas station. Dean rolled down the window, the cool morning air filling the car. Hopefully that would deal with the worst of it.

149Back to Stanford - Page 6 Empty Re: Back to Stanford Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:31 pm

Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

Sam sighed. It was times like this when he would get out his laptop and then probably research more into the case that they were on. Unfortunately, though, some bad stuff had happened... and now he didn't have anything. He would have to buy another laptop later on. For now, though, he would have to wait.

He didn't have to hold his breath now that there was fresh air coming in. And he could smell the food from the diner, so it would quickly leave, anyway.

150Back to Stanford - Page 6 Empty Re: Back to Stanford Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:40 pm

Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

Dean pulled in when the Diner came into view, the smell of greasy food was more then welcome. He really was starving, and looking forward to eating. He looked over at Sam as he put the brake on, who was looking a bit better now that the window was open, but still not one hundred per cent.

Pushing open the door, Dean got out of the car, standing on the sidewalk, waiting for Sam to get out as well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum